Friday, February 15, 2013

WINNERS!!

Our Selected Scrappers from both December and January have now chosen their favourites during these months. 

First one up is Marie`s pick on all December sketches!
Congratulation Michelle Looi :)
"Your layout is such an eye candy! Love the colors, the circles and the most adorable photo!"

December Price:

Erin picked this one from all January contributions.
Congratulation Mell Pell !!!
" I was so intrigued by such a cool style "
   
       January price:
   

So congratulation to both of you :)
Please send us your adresses, and we will forward them to Marie and Erin.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Michelle Looi said...

Woohooo! Thanks for selecting my layout amidst so many wonderful creations from other scrappers! Thanks Marie and Skissedilla team!

Elena Olinevich said...

so happy for Mell Pell, so well deserved. Erin, you've made a good choice/ and congrats to Michelle

Unknown said...

Congrats to both winners! Such a hard choice to make- but Mell Pell had me hooked! Awesome job, Ladies :),

xErin

Mell Pell Mell said...


Elena, my compatriot and big scrap-master, appreciated my work too high)))
Erin-thank you for having chosen my LO, I am so excited and happy!
And it's a big surprise to me)))