Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Top 3 Sketch #197

It`s time for top 3! It`s difficult everytime, to choose, because there are so many different layouts. Some are clean and simple, some are "messy" and some are romantic...and we have many many other styles. 

I was absolutely thrilled with this cheerful, fresh from Zeneva`s  Lo! The background is so captivating and so wonderful again reflects the mood of the photos! A perfect layout!

                                   

Congrats to Zeneva and thank you for the inspiration!
This ist your win! ( please send us a mail )




In this delicate and gentle LO from Anastasia I immediately fell in love! The background and layering are fantastic romantic and beautiful to watch!

In the LO of Marie Josee I like the bright colors! Those LO's are seen currently rare. The fresh green and the laughing colors bring spring fever!

5 comments:

mariemily said...

Thank you for featuring my layout! :)

MJ

ioanna said...

Congrats ladies :-)

zenevak said...

Thankyou so much for choosing my layout! There were so many amazing layouts, I'm very grateful to be selected! Thankyou.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my layout! ;)

Thuria said...

really beautiful layouts! congrats!