Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Top 3 sketch #195

 
Hi!!!!! 
WOAW WOAW WOAW!!!!!
such a lot of beautiful pages this week yeahhh!!!!!!!!!
Thanks you all for playing with us!!!!!
 
 No more outstanding .. and the winner is ...Michelle Looi :)
I just love the funny pictures and all the great backround work! the clouds are just amazing!
 
 
congrats Michelle you win this yummy RAK from BADGESFOLIE!
Send us your adress ;)
 
 
The two other layouts that need a special place this week is following:
 
 I love the combo of red and pink! And the hearts ar just woaw!!!!
 
I just love this romantic/shabby page! Such a lot of details! 
 


2 comments:

eudokia said...

thank you sooooo much!!!i can't wait to play with the new sketch!!

TippyTapey said...

Wooo thanks so much for selecting my work. I'm so exited! Lovely layout from everyone else too!