Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sketch#196

February coming up, and up here in the North we are looking forward to ligther days! 
Then I can shoot my layouts without having to bring them with me at work so I can take the photos in daylight... :-P 

-well anyways, new sketch, new sponsor,and new selected scrapper! Juhuu!

This time we got the winner from November, Kelly  Foster as our selected scrapper and The Flying Unicorn as our sponsor! 

Happy dance!


Hi! 
My name is Kelly, I am 26 years old and am living my life in 
the beautiful state of Minnesota (USA). I have two daughters, aged 
2 and 9 months, who keep me super busy, but somehow I do manage
some crafty time!!
I began scrapbooking just over two years ago, and quickly fell 
head  over heels in love with all the outlets this wonderful hobby 
has to offer!! I would describe my style as artsy/shabby, with a 
little bit of everything - What I create totally depends on the mood 
of the day!!
I especially enjoy dramatic colors, adding a variety of 
textures, and lots of flowers. I also love to play with the mixed 
media side of the hobby, trying new techniques and mostly just 
 making a big mess and seeing what comes of it!!

Here is Kellys RAK for February!



This weeks sponsor is The Flying Unicorn!  

"Flying Unicorn.. it’s about One of a Kind. We offer an incredible selection of products for all paper crafting artists. Our Kit of the Month if filled with the latest and greatest and includes an off the page project to keep your creative muse flowing! Our forums, a hot and happening place which includes monthly challenges, tips, techniques and friendships that last!"



The RAK for this week is their Kit of the month – Celebrate  Every Love   



Brit made sketch #196!


Kelly


Shona Keehn - from the Flying Unicorn also did a layout! 

And so did Jackie Clark 


Laetitia - I follow the sketch, but I changed the quadrangles with circles.

Broggis - I have put a lot of flowers where the tree and the big picture should have been.


Nabon - ok...one photo, a cluster in stead of four photos. Made on a crop with not enough photos...LOL


Arnlaug - Followed the sketch pretty close. Just moved the title to the other side and used 4 photos instead of 5
Maria - I was inspired by the tree and I used wood veneer. The LO I have deliberately kept very simple and clear, because I wanted to get the pictures to show. Instead of the 5 I used 4 photos.
 Brit - I have placed everything in the middle of the page, and was inspired by the tree and the 4 small elements.
Happy scrapp!

6 comments:

Наталья Тарасова said...

Клевый скетч!! Разные красивые работы!!

Shona said...

what a yummy sketch and huge congrats miss Kelly....love everyones creations :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for having me this month!!
You have all rocked this sketch!! Gorgeous creations here!

Elin Larsson said...

Super sketch and great layouts you made! I'll try to join in this week too :)

Solange Marques said...

Wonderful sketch and works!

apapelouca.blogspot.com said...

Lovely challenge this week and gourgeous Lo...it´ll be cool