Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sketch #160

Its sunday! Its time for a new sketch! I hope all of you are feeling artsy today:)

This weeks cool sketch is made by Carrin

 IRIS
(our selected scrapper)

 LULA
I followed the sketch pretty close

LINDA
I turned the sketch on the head.


 SCARLETT
I think I did pretty good this week sticking to the sketch as it is - only moved the title a bit to the side and added lots of goodies to look at!!

 BRIT

I have turned the sketch one step to the right, and gathered my motifs at the right side like it then would had been on the sketch.
BROGGIS
I have followed the sketch;)
This weeks RAK to the winner!












2 comments:

Drycha said...

Weekend wasn't full of paper inspirations... but last night something moved. I create page based on your new sketch!

Unknown said...

Lula what a pity...I just wanted you to know that i had fun working with your sketch and I am definately going to try your next sketch...i love that we can get very creative with the interpretation of the sketch...