Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ukesvinner Skissedillaskisse #149!

Dere er så utrolig flinke, kreative og inspirerende! Masse flotte bidrag denne uken også! Minner om Designteam callen vår!

Her er mine tre utvalgte til Skissedillaskisse # 149!

Først ut er Melenia! Jeg skriver engelsk, siden hun er fra Hellas!

"Just love the greens and the way you have used the sketch! All the little details just pop out, and it's just so peaceful to look at! Thanks for sharing! Congratulations, send me your adress please!"



Neste ut er Arnlaug! Denne er bare så sprek! Digger fargene her, bildene er bra og morsomme, kule ugler og bruken av skissa er bare så bra!



Tha last one I want to show off is this from Janice!
Love the "grungy" feeling, great photos and love all the little details and the cardboard!


Gratulerer alle sammen!




4 comments:

Melenia Agapides said...

Wish I knew Swedish or Norgewian to say thanks to the DT for choosing my layout! Wait, I think I know how to say it in Swedish ....it's takk, I think???

Anyway, a huge thanks to all of you!!!

Arnlaug said...

Å tuuusen takk:-) er jo så herlig å få sånne tilbakemeldingar!

Janice Nicholls said...

Thank you so much for choosing my page. I love the sketches and I'm inspired by the many talented ladies on here.
Congrats to the other winners.
Janice Nicholls :) x

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Congratulations ladies! Special TOOT for my Greek friend Melenia! Great work!