Saturday, June 19, 2010

Skissedilla #65 og Janine Koczwara

Da er det klart for skissedillaskisse #65 og månedens gjestedesigner! Vi har vært så heldige å få Janine Koczwara til å besøke oss, noe vi er veldig stolte av. Hun er blant annet en Primajente og i designteamet til the color room. Hun forteller litt om seg selv:





Hi, my name is Janine Koczwara and I live in the beautiful city of Adelaide, in Australia. I have been married to Paul for 15 years this year and have 5 beautiful children, 4 boys (Lachlan - 12, Cameron - 10, Ethan - 6 and Ashton – 8months) and 1 spoilt daughter (Kaitlyn – almost 3). I started scrapbooking around 7 years ago now and even owned my own Scrapbooking business for 5 of those years, but with 5 children, it is time to be a stay at home Mum for a bit, I think I deserve it! I fell in love with scrapbooking from the moment I completed my first page. I loved the chance to be artistic and yet at the same time capture memories on paper as well as indulge in more photography.

5 things I am addicted to:

1.
Prima Flowers – would I say anything else!!

2. Patterned Paper

3. Decorative Edge Punches

4. Handcutting elements

5. Colour, from pastels to brights


5 Scrappers that inspire Me:

1.
Ingvild Bolme – for her attention to fine details, so many little elements you can find in a layout to inspire.

2. Christine Middlecamp – she is a master of layer upon layer of patterned paper and cardstock. I truly marvel at her style.

3. Karola Witczak – always beautiful and feminine and her cards are simply amazing as well

4. Iris Babao-Uy – her work is alway fresh and inspiring in a whimsical girlish fashion.

5. Ronda Palazzari – she has the ability to create really eclectic pages with an arty feel.


DT’s

The Color Room

Prima Flower Girl
Aussie Scrap Source




Her er den flotte skissa som Janine har laget for oss denne uken:



JANINE


LULA


BROGGIS


BRIT


CARRIN


HEGE


LENE

MARIANNE


Janine velger ut en vinner denne uka, som får en RAK av henne tilsendt. Frist for innlevering er søndag 27.6, kl 22.00



5 comments:

Toi9 said...

Utrolig lekre bidrag fra DT !!=))

pia iris said...

en flott skisse og mange lekre LOer til inspirasjon.

~ Tone Aurora ~ said...

Fantastisk fin skisse, og utrolig fine bidrag fra DT. Denne MÅ jeg være med på.

Julia Sáddi said...

Hi girls! Until when can I post an LO here on this Call!? Julia Sáddi

Anonymous said...

Julia, you can post it before 22.00 sunday 27th of this month (norwegian time):)